Lil Wayne OUT OF ICU Upgraded to Stable Condition

Posted: March 19, 2013 in Gist
Tags:

Good news for Lil Wayne — the rapper has finally been moved out of the Intensive Care Unit at Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles after doctors determined his condition has stabilized. Sources close to the rapper tell us … Wayne has been moved into a “regular room” at the hospital and no longer needs intense, round-the-clock treatment after a suspected codeine overdose last week. We broke the story … doctors pumped Wayne’s stomach at least 3 times after the rapper began experiencing severe and violent seizures. He had been in the ICU since Wednesday. Now, we’re told the 30-year-old has been walking around the hospital floor on his own — accompanied by a team of bodyguards. We’re told he’s also eating on his own … and could even be discharged from the hospital in the near future.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s